Dear Valued Customer,
In response to the Province of New Brunswick's recent State Of Emergency, our Sales Department is now closed at the Dealership until further notice.
At this point in time on line retail sales are allowed. Give us a call, text, email, or Facebook message and we will do our best to guide you through our sales process.
For any sales related inquiries you can reach the Sales Associates on their cell phones.
We have been in contact with the Public Health Agency of Canada (PHAC) and we are following their direction to protect the health and safety of every employee. We urge you to do the same and to follow the PHAC's instructions regarding personal health and whether to visit with your personal medical provider.
Although this situation is evolving daily, there are a number of things we all can do to defend ourselves and others:
- Avoid close contact with people;
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash and wash your hands;
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose and mouth;
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces;
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds
For more information about Corona Virus and how to stop the spread of the virus, please visit the Public Health Agency of Canada's website.
Our Service & Parts Departments will remain open and our dealership is taking extra precautions to safeguard the health and safety of everyone who enters our facility.
- Social Distancing
- having extra hand sanitizer and disinfectant wipes on hand
- Cleaning the dealership on a regular basis to keep things as safe as possible.
We are more than happy to accommodate you if you want to drop your vehicle off for us to complete repairs and you can pay over the phone with credit card. We do not encourage paying with cash.
We understand how uncertain these times feel. Let me assure you we are following PHAC guidelines closely and have established appropriate internal protocols. Our goal is to prevent the spread of the virus while protecting you, our employees and our community.
Management - Moffitt Dodge